Revised: 2 May 2022
Table of Contents
See the tailorable Determination and Findings -- Contractor Responsibility template.
(a) See MP5301.601(a)(i).
(a) See MP5301.601-90. Provide a copy of request to SAF/GCR. The request must include a description of efforts taken to establish alternate sources and the impact if the exception is not granted. SAF/AQC will forward the approved exceptions to GSA.
(a) See MP5301.601-90.
(a) See MP5301.601-90.
(a) Investigation and referral.
(i) The contracting officer or the referring person must promptly notify SAF/GCR, their SCO, and their designated legal counsel with all known information relating to the following:
(1) Any non-responsibility determination.
(2) Any indictment, conviction, or civil judgment (including those listed on required certifications, or those disclosed in accordance with FAR 3.1003 or FAR 52.203-13 relating to an offeror’s or contractor’s lack of integrity or business honesty, regardless of whether the indictment, conviction, or civil judgment related to a government contract.
(3) Any recommended or final termination for default or for cause.
(4) Any recommendation for debarment or suspension.
(5) Any debarred or suspended contractor who bids on a Government contract (including those who indicate debarment or suspension on required certifications).
(ii) The contracting officer must provide additional information as requested by SAF/GCR.
(b) Decision-making process.
The contracting officer must follow the debarment procedures at 5309.406-3 above for suspensions.
(c) Forward the approved recommended course of action to the HCA through the SCO to SAF/AQC for review. Recommendations must include all documentation required by FAR 9.506(b) as an attachment. See MP5301.601(a)(i).
(a) In accordance with FAR 9.507-2, insert the clause at AFFARS 5352.209-9000, Organizational Conflict of Interest, substantially as written, in Section I when the contractor's eligibility for future prime contract or subcontract awards shall be restricted because of services being provided as stated in FAR 9.505-1 through -4.
(1) Insert the basic clause when the contractor will be providing systems engineering and/or technical direction. See FAR 9.505-1.
(2) Insert the clause with its Alternate I when the contractor will be preparing specifications or work statements. See FAR 9.505-2.
(3) Insert the clause with its Alternate II when the contractor will be providing technical evaluation or advisory and assistance services. See FAR 9.505-3.
(4) Insert the clause with its Alternate III when the contractor will be obtaining access to proprietary information. See FAR 9.505-4.
(5) Insert the clause with its Alternate IV when the contract is a task ordering contract and when more than one system is supported. The contracting officer may modify Alternate IV to include a list of systems for which task orders may be issued and indicate which organizational conflict of interest provision in paragraph (a)(2) shall apply.
(6) Insert the clause with its Alternate V when the contract provides for delivery orders. The contracting officer shall indicate in each delivery order which organizational conflict of interest provision in paragraph (a)(2) shall apply.
(7) Insert Alternate VI when it is necessary to have the restrictions of this clause included in all or some subcontracts, teaming arrangements, and other agencies calling for performance of work related to the contract.
(c)(1) See MP5301.601(a)(i).