212.7102-1 Contracts underthe program.
The contracting officer may utilize this pilot program to enter into contracts for the acquisition of military-purpose nondevelopmental items. See PGI 212.7102 for file documentation requirements. Each contract entered into under the pilot program shall—
(a) Be a firm-fixed-price contract, or a fixed-price contract with an economic price adjustment clause;
(b) Be in an amount not in excess of $100 million;
(1) For the delivery of an initial lot of production quantities of completed items not later than nine months after the date of the award of such contract; and
(2) That failure to make delivery as provided for under paragraph (c)(1) may result in termination for cause; and
(1) Exempt from the requirement to submit certified cost or pricing data;
(2) Exempt from the cost accounting standards under 41 U.S.C. 1502; and
(3) Subject to the requirement to provide data other than certified cost or pricing data for the purpose of price reasonableness determinations.