PGI Part 202 - DEFINITIONS OF WORDS AND TERMS
PGI 202.1 -DEFINITIONS
PGI 202.101 Definitions.
DoD contracting activities are—
(1) Department of Defense.
Department of Defense Education Activity
Department of Defense Human Resources Activity
Defense Media Activity
Defense Micro Electronics Activity
Inspector General of the Department of Defense (limited contracting authority
for use of the Governmentwide commercial purchase card)
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
(2) Department of the Air Force.
Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Acquisition)
Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary (Contracting)
Air Force Materiel Command
Air Force Space Command
Air Combat Command
Air Mobility Command
Air Education and Training Command
Pacific Air Forces
United States Air Forces in Europe
Air Force Special Operations Command
Air Force Reserve Command
Air Force Global Strike Command
Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
Air Force District of Washington
United States Air Force Academy
Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center
Space and Missile Systems Center
(3) Department of the Army.
Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Procurement)
Headquarters, U.S. Army Contracting Command
Headquarters, U.S. Army Medical Command
National Guard Bureau
Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
(4) Department of the Navy.
Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Acquisition and Procurement)
Marine Corps Systems Command
Military Sealift Command
Installations and Logistics, Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps
Naval Air Systems Command
Naval Facilities Engineering Command
Naval Sea Systems Command
Naval Supply Systems Command
Office of Naval Research
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
Strategic Systems Programs
(5) Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
Office of the Deputy Director, Management
(6) Defense Commissary Agency.
Directorate of Contracting
(7) Defense Contract Management Agency.
Office of the Executive Director, Contracts, Defense Contract Management Agency
(8) Defense Finance and Accounting Service.
External Services, Defense Finance and Accounting Service
(9) Defense Health Agency.
Directorate of Procurement
(10) Defense Information Systems Agency.
Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization
(11) Defense Intelligence Agency.
Office of Procurement
(12) Defense Logistics Agency.
DLA Acquisition (J-7)
DLA Land and Maritime
DLA Troop Support
(13) Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency.
Office of Acquisitions
(14) Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
Acquisition Management Office
(15) Missile Defense Agency.
Headquarters, Missile Defense Agency
(16) National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
Procurement and Contracting Office
(17) National Security Agency.
Headquarters, National Security Agency
(18) Space Development Agency.
(19) United States Cyber Command.
Capability Development Group – Acquisition
(20) United States Special Operations Command.
Headquarters, United States Special Operations Command
(21) United States Transportation Command.
Directorate of Acquisition
(22) Washington Headquarters Services.