752.7004 Emergency locator information.
The following clause is to be inserted in all contracts requiring travel overseas.
Emergency Locator Information (JUL 1997)
The Contractor agrees to provide the following information to the Mission Administrative Officer on or before the arrival in the host country of every contract employee or dependent:
(1) The individual's full name, home address, and telephone number.
(2) The name and number of the contract, and whether the individual is an employee or dependent.
(3) The contractor's name, home office address, and telephone number, including any after-hours emergency number(s), and the name of the contractor's home office staff member having administrative responsibility for the contract.
(4) The name, address, and telephone number(s) of each individual's next of kin.
(5) Any special instructions pertaining to emergency situations such as power of attorney designees or alternate contact persons.