252.225-7004 Report of Intended Performance Outside the United States and Canada—Submission after Award.
As prescribed in 225.7204 (b), use the following clause:
REPORT OF INTENDED PERFORMANCE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA—SUBMISSION AFTER AWARD ( OCT 2020 )
(a) Definition. “United States,” as used in this clause, means the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and outlying areas.
(b) Reporting requirement. The Contractor shall submit a report in accordance with this clause, if the Contractor or a first-tier subcontractor will perform any part of this contract outside the United States and Canada that—
(1) Exceeds the threshold specified in Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement 225.7201 Policy. (a); and
(2) Could be performed inside the United States or Canada.
(c) Submission of reports. The Contractor—
(1) Shall submit a report as soon as practical after the information is known;
(2) To the maximum extent practicable, shall submit a report regarding a first-tier subcontractor at least 30 days before award of the subcontract;
(3) Need not resubmit information submitted with its offer, unless the information changes;
(4) Shall submit all reports to the Contracting Officer; and
(5) Shall submit a copy of each report to: Principal Director, Defense Pricing and Contracting (Contract Policy), OUSD(A&S) DPC/CP , Washington, DC 20301-3060.
(d) Report format. The Contractor—
(1) Shall submit reports using—
(i) DD Form 2139, Report of Contract Performance Outside the United States; or
(ii) A computer-generated report that contains all information required by DD Form 2139; and
(2) May obtain copies of DD Form 2139 from the Contracting Officer or via the Internet at https://www.esd.whs.mil/Directives/forms/ .
(End of clause)