1352.216-76 Placement of orders.
As prescribed in 48 CFR 1316.506(b), insert the following clause:
Placement of Orders (APR 2010)
(a) The contractor shall provide goods and/or services under this contract only as directed in orders issued by authorized individuals. In accordance with FAR 16.505, each order will include:
(1) Date of order;
(2) Contract number and order number;
(3) Item number and description, quantity, and unit price or estimated cost or fee;
(4) Delivery or performance date;
(5) Place of delivery or performance (including consignee);
(6) Packaging, packing, and shipping instructions, if any;
(7) Accounting and appropriation data;
(8) Method of payment and payment office, if not specified in the contract;
(9) Any other pertinent information.
(b) In accordance with FAR 52.216-18, Ordering, the following individuals (or activities) are authorized to place orders against this contract:
(c) If multiple awards have been made, the contact information for the DOC task and delivery order ombudsman is ________.
(End of clause)