1852.245-75 Property management changes.
As prescribed in 1845.107–70(f), insert the following clause.
Property Management Changes (JAN 2011)
(a) The Contractor shall submit any changes to standards and practices used for management and control of Government property under this contract to the assigned property administrator prior to making the change whenever the change—
(1) Employs a standard that allows increase in thresholds or changes the timing for reporting loss, damage, or destruction of property;
(2) Alters physical inventory timing or procedures;
(3) Alters recordkeeping practices;
(4) Alters practices for recording the transport or delivery of Government property; or
(5) Alters practices for disposition of Government property.
(End of clause)