515.3703-5 Post Notification.
Contracting activities shall—
(a) Within three (3) business days after sending the NLES. Monitor emails for receipt of written follow-up questions or requests for oral feedback meetings.
(b) Within five (5) business days after receipt of any NLES response. Respond in writing to written follow-up questions received or schedule an oral feedback meeting, as appropriate. Contracting officers should try to schedule and conduct the oral feedback meeting within the five (5) business days of the request. A sample format for conducting the oral feedback meeting is at http://insite.gsa.gov/inform.
(c) Within two (2) business days after any oral feedback meeting.
(1) Monitor emails for receipt of written follow-up questions.
(2) Within five (5) business days after receipt of any follow-up questions. Respond in writing to written questions received.
(d) Upon concluding INFORM procedures. Advise the offeror(s) that:
(1) The INFORM process has concluded;
(2) The FAR requirement for debriefing or explanation, as appropriate, has been met; and
(3) No further questions will be answered.